Friday, January 4, 2013

I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS

That's right, I can't think of anything to write. The last few days have been discouraging for me/ My printer died. I tried to do the patch from the web, but it didn't work. Instead we decided to get a new one. I ordered it yesterday, but it won't be here until next Friday. That's a bummer. I need a printer!

Several weeks ago, I spilled coffee on my keyboard. I rarely use the keyboard on my laptop. My sister told me to put the keyboard in the dishwasher. I finally got the nerve to do it. Sis, you owe me a keyboard. It died also.

So I am writing and editing on my laptop keyboard, which I hate. But there is good news.

Yesterday I received a copy of Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller's news book,To Honor and Trust. I'm looking forward to starting it tonight. Thanks Tracie and Judy for sending this book to me. This is the last of the Bridal Veil Island Series. I'll miss the characters and the island. If you haven't read the other two, you must. They are good!

I'm off to Editland. I know that isn't a word, but I feel like I live there right now. Have a super day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment