Thursday, February 6, 2014

THE BUG MAN

Tuesday I mentioned I'd been reading some of Tim Downs' books. My friends, Susan Page Davis and Sandra Robbins, talked about them so much that I had to read them. I didn't read them in the order they were written, but I was able to keep up with what had and was going on.

The first book featuring Dr. Nick Polchak is Shoofly Pie. It introduced Nick to us and all his crazy ways. If you can read about bugs, dead bodies and maggots, you'll love these. After that is Chop Shop, First The Dead, Less Than Dead, Ends of The Earth and Nick Of Time. Some of the characters are in all of the series. I like keeping up with each character.

If you like to laugh and enjoy a good book, I highly recommend these. Mr. Downs is not writing anymore in this series. I wish he would. I've enjoyed Nick so much.

What ever happened to Global Warming? We're sitting in the South in 16 degree temperature. Snow and ice are covering the ground. One good thing is that there should be less bugs this summer. The stomach virus that has been rampant recently is slowing down. If you can't get out to give it to someone, the virus is eliminated.

I'm not complaining about the weather. This is all of God's Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment