Tuesday, September 16, 2014

TERRIBLE TUESDAY

Yes, today is a terrible Tuesday. I don't have many of these days, but this has hit me with a vengeance. My allergies have turned into something worse. My hubby has gone for another kind of medicine, something to help the congestion in my chest.

When you are self-employed, you don't have sick days. Man, I wish I could! Instead, I have to work with a tissue in one hand and my other on the computer keys. Not fun. It's been almost a week since I started sniffling. This should be over soon. Please!

Things are in limbo right now with Mantle Rock. I'm deep in an edit and waiting to hear from the Library of Congress with numbers for another book. I've ordered a proof, but so far it hasn't come. I'm anxious to get it because I think it is a beautiful book. It's always good to look over it before I approve it for publication.

I'm taking more email addresses for my newsletter. If you are not on the list, and haven't received one yet, please reply to this post. For safety reasons, put your email as ddd at ddd dot com. That way it can't be copied. If you want to send me a personal email, please email me at kattanderson4 at gmail dot com.

This is it for today. I'm still working on my blog and trying to get it all in one place. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment