Thursday, September 25, 2014

THINGS ARE CHANGING

This blog was started years ago when I first started writing. As most things go with time, it needs a change. Since we started Mantle Rock Publishing, I've been writing a blog there also, and with this blog, a blog for teen girls from church and the MRP blog, I'm spending way too much time on blogging. Something has to go. It will be this blog.

I invite you to go to www.mantlerockpublishing.com. I have a blog there, mostly about writing and what is happening at MRP and the writing industry. I'm getting ready to do a face lift with this website in the next few days. I hope to have it completed by the week-end.

If you go to MRP, you'll find books you can order through us at a cheaper price. You'll also get to meet the authors we represent. You'll even be able to purchase books before they release. We're thinking about a book club where members can buy books at an even lower price.

I'm excited about the change. I'm trying to decide on a look right now. I really think my website is immature and boring, so I want to jazz it up and make it prettier and more user friendly.

There will be a RSS feed where you can sign up for the blog to be delivered to you. I know I have it with this blog, but I'd never gotten it for MRP. A lovely person at my web host was kind enough to tell me what I needed to know. Thanks Jamee V.

I appreciate those of you who have stuck with me through the years. I'm not leaving you, just moving to another place. I think I'll be able to spend more time having a better blog. I hope you will follow me.

Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you on www.mantlerockpublishing.com/blog


No comments:

Post a Comment