Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas

Did everyone have a happy Christmas? We did. We were together with our children and had a wonderful day. With everyone living in a different place, we decided last year to take year about. That way one person was not having to drive the most each year. 

This was our daughter's year. Mine will be next year. It was fun to be at her house for Christmas. I don't think we had ever spent Christmas with her. It was hard for us to get away when my parents were alive. So, everyone came home. Now that they have passed on, we can rotate better and not have to worry about anyone.

We left to come home last night. We didn't expect any restaurants to be opened, but there were a few. We ate at the Bean Pot in Crossville, TN. It was crowded both with travelers and with locals. It was a nice rest for us. We got to move our aching bones and stretch our muscles.

Please check back on the 31st. I plan to have an interview with Amanda Cabot about her book Paper Roses. It will be on the shelves January 1, 2009. I enjoyed the book and we will be talking to her about the novel. 

My plans are to try to write each day, Monday through Friday. I know I will slip some days, but I hope I can keep up as much as possible. There will be interviews with different writers along the way. I think you will enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment