Monday, December 29, 2008

Resolutions

Every year most everyone decides to make a resolution. Every year most everyone has forgotten their resolution within the first ten days of the new year.

This is the time to look into the future and decide what we want to change in our life. A few things come to my mind. I want to make better use of my time. This is very important to me to use my time wisely. 

I also want to write more and maybe become diverse in my writing. I love historicals, but what if I try a contemporary? Can I do it? I would like to try.

My biggest resolution is to study more of God's Word. We can never study too much. I am starting a Ladies Bible Class online with our ladies at church. This is a way to help all of us study more.

There are more things that I want to do and I will get into them later.

One new thing is to have interviews with authors this year. Our first one will be Amanda Cabot about her book, Paper Roses. I finished reading it over the week-end and I think what she says about it will be interesting. Her interview will be Wednesday, December 31, 2008. Please drop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment