Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tomorrow is the Last Day of 2008

Everyone is aware that tomorrow is the last day of this year. Tomorrow is an exciting day for me also. I will begin having interviews with authors. That is so exciting for me.

Tomorrow I will interview Amanda Cabot. Amanda has written a book that will be on the shelves January 1, 2009. The name is Paper Roses.

The story begins in San Antonio, Texas where she and her two year old sister are waiting to be picked up by Austin Canfield. She is his mail order bride. She waits longer than she should have and becomes worried, rightfully so. Austin has been murdered and his brother Clay meets her and brings her to the ranch. Her life has turned upside down.

I really don't want to tell to much today. Amanda will be telling us more tomorrow. So, come back and hear more about the novel. This is an interview about the book and not so much about Amanda. I think you will enjoy it.

I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment