Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

The song says, "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down." The opposite is true for me, most of the time. I love a rainy day once in a while, but if they come several days in a row, I do get depressed.

Today is a rainy day and it is beautiful. I looked out my kitchen window and the grass was so green, almost like the green grass of Scotland. That brightened my day. The weather forecast says we will have 90% today and 70% tonight with thunder. I love the thunder. I don't even dread lightening. It is so beautiful.

The only thing I feel uncomfortable with is wind. Too many tornadoes have breezed through my life. My daughter says I am an tornado magnet. Wherever she lived, there was a tornado when I was there. My son may want us to move if this happens here.

Classical music is playing, I'm in a good writing mood, so as the rain quietly falls, I will write. My wish is for you to enjoy this day that God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment