Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good Morning

It's been a while since I have written. One reason is the fact that I have not felt very well. My knee is doing great, but my oxygen levels have dropped. I can do pretty good during the day, but at night they drop into the 60's. Not good.

When I get up in the mornings, I am so tired I can hardly move. I sleep most of the day and then go to bed early at night. I know that is because of the oxygen levels.

I have had two tests to check the levels during the night and I should hear from the last one today or tomorrow. My doctor has said I should have oxygen if they do not increase.

I am walking without a cane and keeping my balance. Tuesday I walked to the mailbox and got caught in a rain shower. The rain felt so good and I didn't mind getting wet at all.

Writing is slow right now and I think I am a little depressed. When I get that way, I usually don't want to do anything. Today does feel better. I hope I can get a lot accomplished today.

Over the week-end we had company, which I enjoyed so much. My daughter, granddaughter and niece came to help us make apple butter. We make it the old way, over an open fire. It turned out very well. My youngest grandson had the job of wiping off the tops of the jars. They all sealed, so he did a good job. It was a fun day.

Now, I need to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment