Monday, September 19, 2011

Winners of Captive Trail

Two names were drawn for the winner of Captive Trail. Drum roll please... The winners are Regina Merrick and Linda Wagner. I am so happy for these two. Linda, my husband will put yours in the mail Wednesday, after Susan signs it. Susan doesn't know that, yet, but I know she'll be happy to do it. Regina, I'll see you at conference.

I started reading Captive Trail Saturday. It is so good. I'm enjoying it so much, but I doubt if I will be able to read much before conference.

It's hard to believe we will be leaving soon for conference. Just a few days and the excitement will be strong. I am excited to be going. Not only do I get to see all my friends that I made at the last conference, but I get to make new ones. Besides the classes, and the amount of things we will learn, that is the best part.

I won't be able to write until I get back Sunday, but I will be thinking of wonderful things to write. As soon as I get home, I will be preparing for surgery. I have mixed emotions about it. It is a very serious surgery and a high risk. From all I have heard, I have the best doctor around. I do depend on the Lord to guide his hands.

Another thing that has happened in our family is our oldest granddaughter has broken her leg. The doctor says it looks like a clean break, so hopefully it won't include surgery. There's never a dull moment in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment