Thursday, June 7, 2012

HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL

Friday we made a trip to the ER, and took a little vacation time in the hospital. The pain in my abdominal region became so intense that I could not stand it. It is some better, but not completely gone. My diagnosis is severe diverticuli. There are several diverticuli  and they are inflamed. Not very good.

I am not in pain this moment, but it comes and goes. The nurses were very nice, except for the last night. Why did they need to knock on the door all during the night to ask if I was all right? When I came home Tuesday, I still heard someone knocking on my door when I took a nap. 

Maybe I'll be feeling better by Monday and can write more. I did get to finish a book while I was there. I'll have to let you know about it. I'm also reading another very good book, but I'm not half way through it yet. I've not been a fast reader in the hospital. I know it's the drugs. They should be out of my system in a few days.

I'm going to have to take a nap. Have a good day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katt, sorry to hear you have had a rough time of it and an hosp visit too, My hubby has ulcerative colitis and has had some rough moments he takes otc meds that seem to help digestive sysem some "Culturelle" dr recomended, you might want to look into this.
    Hope you are soon better-have good weekend.
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete