Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OUT OF TOUCH TOO LONG

Yes, I've been out of touch too long. I'm ready to get back in the world of living. I'm beginning to get excited about writing again, but I need to get my office arranged and moved back into it. It's a mess right now. We've painted it from a bright lime green to a soft peach. It looks very nice. My daughter and granddaughter will be here Friday night and Saturday, so I have a deadline.

Lately I have felt so sorry for myself and had a lot of pity parties. I'm through with that now. I'm ready to start looking on the bright side. My diet is not the best in the world, but I'm eating. At least it's better than the liquids I had in the hospital.

The book I'm reading now is Oregon Outback by Elizabeth Goddard. It comes out July 1, and it's really good. I hope to have an review on Friday. It's about a family of four boys and each boy has his own story. I've enjoyed it and I'm on the last boy right now.

Our garden is also coming in. We have been putting up green beans and corn. The heat may take care of it in the next few days. We need rain, as does everyone else. Pray for those in Colorado and the East Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment