Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Feel Good!!!

I'm ready to burst out in song. "I feel good, like I knew I should," or something like that. Last night I had a sleep test with a CPAP machine. It was wonderful. I was up at 5 a.m. feeling so good. My knees are not hurting and I am rested. WOW!!!

My book is doing so good. I am so thankful for finding Sandi Rog. I can't thank God enough for sending her my way. A little help came from A.J. Hawke. Thank you A.J. for sending me her name. And yes, you have a room at our new house, just come on.

I was so encouraged at conference. I can't wait to get the tapes and hear what everyone else taught. I will have the whole conference on tape. It is so good that ACFW tapes them. I have been to conferences where only a few classes were taped. This is going to be so good. (I've used that word too many times in this blog.)

There is so much to do today and I must get busy. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. I can feel your excitement Katt!! I'm sorry I missed you at conference, but glad you came out energized and raring to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to look for you, but everyone walked so fast that I didn't have time to read the name tags. How did it go for you?

    ReplyDelete