Monday, September 17, 2012

B17

If you have read Sanid Rog's blog, SandiRog.blogspot.com, you know she is taking B17 for her cancer. She also takes a bunch of other stuff. She kept telling me that she thought B17 would help my colon, and I didn't believe her. Let me tell you that I believe her now. Let me back track some to tell you the whole story.

Last winter I was having migraines, and my doctor at that time put me on a migraine medicine. At 50mg I felt fine, but he insisted I take 100 mg. Thinking the doctor knew best, I did. My head became so foggy, and I couldn't think straight. I felt like I was in a fog most of the time, and I was sleeping thirteen to fourteen hours a day. Two weeks ago, my new doctor took me off of them. That was the first sign I had that I was feeling better. At least I can think straight now.

During all this time, Sandi kept urging me to take B17. I knew it couldn't hurt me, but I was still a little fearful. My colon was hurting so much that I was ready to take anything, so I ordered a bottle of 100mg. I took my first one Sunday, September 9. We went to Nashville for my son-in-law's surgery. I took my second one that Monday morning, along with a Loritab. I was in a lot of pain.

I felt I would be in the hospital by today having surgery on my colon. That's how much I was hurting until noon Monday. The hurting stopped. I have had minimal pain since.

One other thing has improved. My knees. Since the knee replacements my knees didn't hurt as much as they did before, but they were sore at times and I knew where the replacement and the knee joined. I have absolutely no pain in my knees now. I don't know whether it is the B17, the zinc, the DMG, or the Vitamin E I'm taking. Whatever it is, I am so thankful for it.

The best information on this drug, but it's really not a drug but apricot seeds, go to Sandi's blog and read her B17 page. It gives you much more information and a video to watch. It is working for me, and I have energy, lots of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment