Friday, December 7, 2012

MANTLE ROCK PUBLSIHING

Mantle Rock Publishing is proud to announce another devotional book by Cheri Swalwell. A 40 Day Habit Between Friends Because They Need Us will be released Monday on Amazon. The print book will be released later next week.

Cheri does a wonderful job with her devotionals. I have been impressed with the ease of her writing. This old woman has learned a lot from her. Her devotionals leave you with something to think about. Not all devotionals do that.

Cheri lives in Michigan and is married with three children. She has her plate full with family and writing. Besides that, she has two part-time at home jobs. I'm impressed with her organizational skills. One job is enough for me, and she juggles two plus writing.

Cheri's first devotional, A 40 Day Habit Between Friends Taking It To The Next Level, has been out for a couple of weeks now. After reading her devotionals, I have made some changes in my life. I no longer juggle studying the scripture whenever I can find time. I now get up earlier than usual and take thirty to fort-five minutes to have a time with God. This helps me to get my day started.

I've always said we can learn from others, if we try. Sometimes we don't try. Cheri has been a blessing to me in that way.

Go to Amazon to purchase her first book. The second should be on there by Monday. Thanks Cheri for working with me. I pray your books are a big success.

No comments:

Post a Comment