Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy Week

We all have busy weeks, but this has been exceptional for me. Last year our garden was not so good, but this year it is. We have canned beans almost every day, except today. It is raining and the garden will probably be flooded. It will be next week before my husband can pick them.

Our friend's son is getting married tomorrow. The bride asked another friend to direct the wedding. She in turn asked me to help. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner and tomorrow the wedding. Of course it is out of town and we need to go early to help with getting the rehearsal dinner together. Hopefully the rehearsal will go smooth and we will get home early.

This week there has been very little writing accomplished. Next week is going to be as busy, if not busier, than this week. I've always heard that busy people get more things done, but right now I am doubting that.

Have a good week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment