Friday, July 10, 2009

Rushing

Does it seem you are rushing all the time? I do. Sometimes I wonder how I will get through the day. I know I need to work on my book, but there is housework to be done, a garden to freeze and can, visits to be made and a lot more. So much goes undone that it scares me.

Lately I have had a horrible time with my joints. I didn't think getting older would be this bad. The pain was controlling my life and I didn't like that. I could only sit at the computer a few minutes before I was in so much pain that I could barely walk. I had enough!

Yesterday I went to the doctor and finally someone listened. I am now on a arthritis pain medication. This was the first morning I could get out of bed without pain in years. I have more energy already and I wonder what it will be like when this medication gets into my system.

Today I feel like I may be able to start exercising again. I haven't been able to do that in two months and I feel so much better when I can.

Yesterday I worked on my book more and cut out a purse to make for Examiner.com. I need to finish it today. I stood up and cut it out without any trouble. The scissors dd not hurt my hand. This was wonderful and I hope it continues.

I am so thankful for our medical professionals who can treat us. Today is the best I have felt in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment