Thursday, July 30, 2009

Menu for Romance

Menu for Romance was written by Kaye Dacus. Kaye has a very winning way to steal your heart with her characters. Her light-hearted writing makes this one book I could not put down until it was finished.

The story involves a family, the Guidry Family, who own an event business. The chef is Major O'Hara and of course he is in love with one of the family members, Meredith Guidry. They are a very tight-knit family and as most families, knows what is going on with everyone. You will laugh with the family and love every minute of it.

Kaye is a very charming person. She is an accomplished author with several books on the shelves now and more coming soon. I look forward to reading more of her books. I had lunch with her recently. She encouraged me to write more. Thanks Kaye for this charming book.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy,
    Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Oh, I can't wait to travel to Scotland. Btw, I have a contest for Kaye Dacus new book, "Ransome's Honor' on my blog. http://greatchristianfiction.blogspot.com

    Her books about the Guidrys have been really fun. I liked Menu for Romance, but Stand-In Groom was my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to ACFW conference in September. I know I will load down on books. Kaye is a wonderful person. We had lunch the day before my husband and I flew to Scotland. She is a sweet person.

    ReplyDelete