Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Internet is Great!

We are moved, part of the way, and I now have internet. I never thought I would miss it so much. Now I can connect to the rest of the world! I hope nothing important has happened since I've been away.

When we found our modem and connections, my husband had forgot to bring the power plug. I had one that fit, but it wouldn't let me connect. After calling AT&T and not realizing what the problem was, they send us a new modem with connecting cables. Bless their hearts.

Now we are connected and I can get some work done.

Most of the boxes here are unpacked. I still have my china cabinet things to unpack and a few more boxes. We have several boxes that are waiting for the "400 Mile Yard Sale" in June.

I love my kitchen. I have new appliances, except for the stove top and ovens. Yes, ovens! I have two and it is wonderful. I baked two batches of cookies at the same time. Everything else is coming around. We still have more painting to do and more things to bring up from Tennessee. Most of the furniture is here. We kept a bedroom suite and some chairs, so we will have someplace to sleep and sit. My dining room table and chairs are also there.

I'd better get busy. I have about 8 or 10 more boxes to unpack. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds wonderful Kath, especially that oven!! I can imagine the wonderful Christmas you'll have! God bless your new home with love, joy and peace. From Australia..Crystal, hugs ooo

    ReplyDelete