Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Never Too Late

As long as I am breathing, it is never too late to do anything. My hubby has said several times that we were too old to start this move to a new state, but I'm breathing and it is not too late.

My serious writing started late in live. It had been so long since I have been in school and my brain was almost dead. During these last few years, I have found a purpose in my life and a drive to get out of the bed each morning.

I love the quiet of the early hours when I can sit in my office and read or write without being interrupted. The interruptions are not that bad or often, but the quiet is something I enjoy.

My husband has his own office in another part of the house. He turns the radio on and works on power points of lessons to give in church. The radio drives me insane! The quiet is what I crave.

This week has started slow. Next week will be another slow time after the surgery on my right eye. Reading is hard for me because one eye works wonderfully, but the one that needs surgery is blurring my vision some.

Over the week-end, I thought about books I want to write later. There are three more that I am eager to write. This one must be finished before I can start. Right now I am doing the corrections on Sandi's edits. This always takes me longer, because I hate to do them. Since I hate to do corrections, I had better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment