Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What will today bring?

Each day when I wake up, I plan my day. It doesn't always happen the way I plan, but I try to make it go by the plan. One reason is that I like structure. With anything you do, you need to have structure.

I'm housecleaning today. Sunday night our Personal Work Group meets at our house. It's the first time I have had that many people in this house. I'm not a neat unpacker, so most of the house is a mess. Isn't it funny when you look at a house and think of all the storage space you'll have, but when you start filling those spaces, they fill up in a hurry. That's what's happened to me. I still have a few more boxes to unpack and I'm afraid I'm running out of space. There is still the attic storage and I've thought about it.

In between cleaning, I've been reading a very good book. It is a big book, over 500 pages. I'm almost through and I stopped in a very exciting place. The name of the book is Abbie Ann by Sharlene MacLaren. It is well written and I must say Shar is a fruit cake. I've enjoyed reading a book that makes me laugh. I'm very anxious to finish it.

Next week I will be back to writing and my house will be clean. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment