Friday, April 30, 2010

More About Janice Thompson

For several years I have been in contact with Janice Thompson. I bought a course from her years ago and it has helped me with my writing. I am constantly going back and studying the part of proposals and query letters, a dreaded part of writing.

On May 4, from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM CDT, she will be conducting a Webinar. The title is "How To Get Started as a Freelance Writer." I'll be there via phone. I am asking you to attend with me by computer or phone. Go to www.FreelanceWritingCourse.com or www.1.gotomeeting.com/register/84970821. From what I have read in the lessons so far, I don't think you will be disappointed. I'll see you there.

Well, there are 21 more boxes sitting in my living room and kitchen. We went to Nashville and enjoyed the evening with our daughter and her family. My granddaughter did a fantastic job in her solo. She had the 50's down pat! I was so surprised that she sang so well and her rhythm was outstanding. Of course, she takes after her grandmother.

I hear the boxes calling me. I want to get the kitchen cleaned out today, then I can cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment