Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Having a Hard Time Finding Time

Boy, this surgery has really zapped my time. I have to take a nap in the afternoon, after I take a bath and dress. That just about completes the day, except for the emails. I have to read them, or at least the important ones. By the time supper comes, I am zapped again. I did do laundry today and I went to our little village closest to us.

Finally, I am wanting to write. That makes a big difference. We are starting a website at church for Christian Girls. I did get one thing done for it, but I have several more to do tomorrow or tonight. This will be for teen girls and problems they face each day.

My newest novel needs more done to it, but I couldn't get around to it yet today. I may get to write some tonight. It all depends on how I feel.

My knee is doing better today. I am walking in the house with no cane or walker. I feel more secure when I leave the house to have some device with me. It is doing very well. The scar will be tiny.

We have had rain and now we have wind. I can hear it in the trees outside the house. Wind is not my favorite. At least we are not supposed to get snow. Everyone stay warm and I'll try to get back on schedule later.

No comments:

Post a Comment