Friday, December 30, 2011

The New Year

We are about to close out 2011 and begin 2012. How has 2011 been for you? It's been an all right year for me. My family has had a lot of things go on, but right now we are all doing well. The biggest thing is the grands are growing up too fast.

I don't go in for New Year's resolutions. I've tried them for years and never completed any of them. My plans are to finish the book I am working on, and try to get an agent for it. That's been my plans for a long time. I did finish my first novel and almost finished the second when I decided to go a different route. I'm enjoying this book more, and it's easier to write.

Looking back on last years, I've seen a lot of prayers answered. Sandi Rog is doing better. She seems to feel better, and that is a blessing. I know she enjoyed this Christmas better than last year. My prayer is for her to continue to improve this year and beat cancer.

I've had two surgeries and have come through both of them well. My knees are so strong now. I feel like I could walk for miles. My hernia surgery is doing better. I've had some congestion in my head and chest. Coughing does not feel good, but it is better right now.

My son-in-law came through his last heart surgery well. He is feeling so much better, and we are so thankful. His voice was stronger after the surgery than it was the last time. I feel he's on the road to improvement. God answered our prayers for his surgery to be a success.

I pray that we all are healthy and strong next year. Positive attitudes are the best. Keep looking for the bright side of everything. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment