Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

This book is by Mary Connealy and Robin Lee Hatcher, both wonderful authors. I bought mine on Kindle for $2.99,. Did I tell you I'm cheap? Do I need to tell you I love both of these authors? Let me warn you, Mary is not quite as crazy in this one as in others I've read. It's still very good. Robin's part of the book is so sweet and interesting, with a little suspense. Let me give you the blurb and you'll know more than I can tell you.

The Sweetest Gift by Mary Connealy

Seattle, Washington 1899
A spinster with a master's degree who is a world traveler, librarian by day and concert pianist by night, marries a Nebraska rancher with an eighth grade education. Their worlds are so far apart that each is afraid to admit their marriage of convenience is turning into a love match.

When Christmas draws near Adelaide must decide if she can give up her hopes of owning a beautiful piano so her husband can have the stallion he needs for his ranch. And Graham may need to risk his perfect brood mare to show his love for his wife by buying her the Christmas gift of her dreams.


A Christmas Angel by Robin Lee Hatcher

Idaho 1892
Ten-year-old Annie Gerrard, stuck in a wheelchair since falling from the barn loft, hopes for a beautiful angel to go atop the Christmas tree, but God’s answer to her prayer is completely unexpected.

Annie’s widower father, Mick, hated to ask his in-laws for help, but he had no other choice. He never imagined they would send his wife’s stepsister, Jennifer Whitmore, to care for his daughter. Nor did he foresee the love she would bring into their home. Did he and Annie dare hope that Jennifer might choose to stay?

Here's the cover of the book.A Home For Christmas: The Sweetest Gift / A Christmas Angel (Inspirational Christmas Collection)

It's only on Kindle, I did enjoy this book. Both of the stories were wonderful. It's so refreshing to find a good book, one you can recommend. Every book I mention on this blog is good and clean. I love Christian fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment