Monday, March 26, 2012

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Yes, something went wrong with my last post. It didn't all show, so here is the remainder. Sorry about that, it's Monday.







When I looked at Amazon I saw she had a lot more books there. I'm sure they are as good as the ones I have already read. These are real mystery books. I had a hard time putting it down. I highly recommend it.

What am I reading now? I'm ready two books. Lady Anne's Quest and Angels of the Cove. Lady Anne's Quest comes out next month. It is by Susan Page Davis and is very good and the second in  the Prairie Dreams Series.

Angel of the Cove will be out in August. It is my Sandra Robbins. It's bringing back memories of home to me. It's set at Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains. I love visiting the Cove. This is bringing back memories of the mountains to me. I don't want to get teary-eyed, but I am a mountain girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment