Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

If you are a lover of books, I know you are reading several at one time. I used to only read one at a time, but now, I read at least two.

Lady Anne's Quest by Susan Page Davis is the one I am mainly reading now. Here's a pic and the blurb.
Finding an imposter instead of her uncle means Anne’s quest must continue after The Lady’s Maid is wed, and Dan is determined to protect her from the swindlers now trailing her. But though he’s good at keeping her safe, he’s certain he’ll never be able to convince Anne to be his wife since her sights are set on finding her uncle and returning to England. As her quest becomes even more difficult—and dangerous—Anne finds her feelings for Dan changing. Will she soon be envisioning a new life in America?
(20120203)

So far, I am very intrigued with this book. It will be out April 1, 2012

The other one I am reading is Angel of the Cove by Sandra Robbins. This will be out August, 2012. I'm enjoying it because it is about Cade's Cove in the Smoky Mountains. Here's what I can find on it.

In the first book in the Smoky Mountain Dreams series, acclaimed author Sandra Robbins weaves a tale of love, loss, and God’s faithfulness in every circumstance.
Anna Prentiss has never wanted to be anything but a nurse. Before she can start school in New York, however, her brother sends her to Cades Cove, deep in the Smoky Mountains, to spend a summer apprenticing to the local midwife. Anna is determined to prove herself and then head to the big city.
But nothing could have prepared Anna for the beauty of the Cove, or the community and friendships she finds there. And she certainly wasn’t prepared for Simon Martin, the handsome young minister, or the feelings he arouses in her. Has God’s plan for Anna changed? Or is she just starting to hear Him clearly? 

This is very good. I know you will enjoy both of them when they come out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katt, these both look like good books to read, have not read them.
    I can only read one at a time though. Now reading one by Dorothy Love called "Beyond All Measure".
    I just finished reading series Lassoed in Texas by Mary Connealy.
    I will soon have books to read that I vote on for authors awards, this is fun to do too.

    ReplyDelete