Friday, November 9, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

Mantle Rock Publishing has signed with Cheri Swalwell to print two devotional books. We are excited to have her on board with us. The books should be out on ebook and paperback by Thanksgiving.

The first book is 40-day Habit: Friend to Friend, Taking It To The Next Level. It is a collection of 40 daily devotionals. They are very enjoyable and have helped me as I edit them. I even cooked my husband's favorite meal last night, minus dessert.

The other book is 40-Day Habit: Friend to Friend, Because They Need You. This is a collection of 40 devotionals for parenting.

I am so excited to have Cheri as member of our family of writers. She is very easy to work with, and I hope you will enjoy her books.

As soon as I have covers made, I will be advertising more about the books. I have really enjoyed reading what she has written.

Things are getting a little hectic around here. I have a day reserved next week to do some research. We will go to Adsmore in Princeton, KY. I've been by this house, built in the early 1900's, but never had an opportunity to tour it. I'm very excited to be able to do that. This is for the book I'm writing about Georgia. I need to look at the furnishings of the time period. It's a lot closer than Georgia.

I love it when things get busy like this. I get a lot more accomplished than when I am not pressed to work. I have much to do today, so I'll get busy. Have a good week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment