Monday, November 26, 2012

GETTING BUSY

This is the time of the year we all get busy, but his week will probably be busier for us than any we have had in a while. We did have a good Thanksgiving with our family. Everyone got together Saturday and we had a good time.

Wednesday my book, Callie's Mountain, will be featured on www.clashofthetitles.com. please stop by. This is a good way to advertise my book, and I'm excited to be accepted. Also, on Wednesday, I will be having a booksigning at U-Save Drug Store in Rogersville, TN, from 11-1:00. This is my hometown, and there are tidbits of historic Rogersville in the book. I'm excited to be going there and introducing my book to the town.

Also, this week, Mantle Rock Publishing is launching an ebook and a print book by Cheri Swalwell. It is a devotional called, A 40 Day Habit Between Friends Taking It To The Next Level. The ebook has been out for a couple of weeks, but we have made a few changes in the book. The print book should be out Wednesday or Thursday.

This will be busy, but relaxing. It will be good to see friends we haven't seen in a while, and also a few days of rest and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment