Thursday, July 10, 2014

A NEW ANNOUNCEMENT

Mantle Rock Publishing received a signed contract from Dr. Patrick Johnston for his book Eva's Sacrifice. This is Patrick's first book with us and I'm excited about it. The publish date is January 2015. If you like suspense, Amish/Old Mennonite and a little medicine mixed in, you'll love this book.

September 1 brings the publication of A Most Precious Gift by Jacqueline Wheelock. I'll put a picture of the book cover and a blurb soon. This is a story about slavery at the brink of the Civil War. A historical romance with lots of thrills and suspense.

So things are moving at Mantle Rock. I'm busy writing on my novel, plus reading submissions. It looks like 2015 will be an exciting year. This year our goal was to publish four books, and when September is over we'll have met that goal. Next year the goal is for six books, but I'd like to do more. I'm also learning more about marketing and publishing. It's a fun experience.

We've been honored to have three of our grandchildren spend time with us for the last couple of weeks. It's always fun to have them around. Our garden is coming in with beans and corn. I've canned beans and will freeze corn today. That's life on our small farm.

Each day I'm so thankful for what God has done for me. So many people don't appreciate what they have. Take time each day to look at your blessings. You will be a happier person and learn something about yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment