Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NEWSLETTER

Today I sent my second newsletter out.If you would like to receive one, please leave a comment and I'll be glad to put you on next month's list.

Last week, Nicola Furlong's' book, Heartsong, was placed on Nook. I know everyone does not own a Kindle, so this is something Nook customers can use. I'll be putting more on Nook in the future.

Today and tomorrow Heartsong is on sale for .99 on Amazon and www.deepcalling.com. Good time to get a book to read on vacation. Maybe I'm the only one who reads on vacation, but it's a good relaxing book.

Last week, I also signed up to put our books with www.deepcalling.com. This is a place where you can buy ebooks. Heartsong is listed now and I hope to have Susannah's Hope listed there soon.

Right now I'm going through Callie's Mountain and making some corrections and a new cover. My daughter has agreed to make the cover for me and the mock-up is beautiful. I hope to get this completed by the end of next week.

The 4th of July will be here before we know it. We're having a cookout with family. Our oldest granddaughter turns 18 on the 4th. Where did the time go? She grew up much too fast. If you get the newsletter, you'll see an all grown up picture of her at her graduation.

I'll be attending Blue Ridge Mountain Novel Retreat outside of Asheville, NC in the fall. I haven't been in a while and I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making new. It's a great time for writers to learn new things and write. This is one of my favorite conferences.

We're all busy right now, so this is short. I'll have more to come later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment