Thursday, October 29, 2009

Two Days in a Row

How exciting! I'm writing two days in a row! This is big news for me. I am feeling more like myself, not well, but better.

What shall I write today? It isn't easy to come up with something fresh everyday. Let's see what I can pull out of my brain.

Several things have happened, small things, but important. I found out this week that a new writers group is being started where we will be moving. The first meeting is on November 7 and I am excited about it. I hope it is something that I can become a part of when we are completely moved.

I hope I can go to the first meeting. It will also help me to get to know people in the community.

Yesterday I didn't work on my book, but I did pack. I wish I could clone myself and make possibly three of me. That's too many for some people. If I had one who would clean house, one who would cook, one who would pack, then I would have time to work on my book. It ain't gonna happen, but it is a thought.

I have plenty to do today. I'm putting a pork roast in the slow cooker for tonight. It's a wonderful recipe with ginger, lime juice, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, onion and Worcester sauce. Good eating and I'll be busy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment