Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update on Sandi Rog

Yesterday Sandi had the biopsy. I haven't heard anything more. I always say no news is good news. I know she was concerned from the last time I talked to her and that was a week ago. I pray they can find what is wrong and correct it so we will have our Sandi back.

Just a little update on me. The surgery on my left knee is scheduled for January. At least I will get through the holidays before I have it done. I wanted to have it earlier, but the doctor didn't want to, so I have to go by what he thinks best.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered in the drawing. There are twists and turns in the book that I did not expect. I want to tell you, but it would ruin it for you. The shock of things I didn't expect has made it such a good book. I love to be surprised.

Remember Sandi in your prayers. I'll have more of her interview tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading the excerpts.

    But more than that, Sandi, I am praying for you with your biopsy.

    And Katt, I will pray for you for your knee surgery. I'm so glad for the perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for the comments. As soon as I hear something about Sandi, I will put it in the comments. I know she will be pleased that so many have commented.

    ReplyDelete