Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanks for Your Input

The response from the questions I asked was encouraging. I enjoyed reading all of them. If you haven't seen them, you should. They tell us something about several authors.

Writing can be lonely. My husband thinks when I go to my office, I automatically get in writer's mode. It's not that easy sometimes. I spend the first part of my morning checking emails. Then on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's, I write this blog. After that I am pretty much in writing mode.

My afternoons are spent in house work. I do put laundry in while I write. It more or less does itself until it dries, then I have to stop and fold. Our modern appliances are good for writers. We can cook a meal, do the dishes, do laundry, and never leave the desk.

Since I am here in my office and my husband is sure I am writing, I'd better get started. Wednesday I will be interviewing April Gardner about her book, Wounded Spirits. Please stop by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment