Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

This is the last day of 2010. At midnight we enter a new year and new hopes. My wish is for all of you to have the best year ever in 2011. It's going to be hard to write those numbers.

There are several things I am looking forward to in 2011. I'll be able to walk without too much pain. At times my left knee hurts, but the doctor tells me it will take six months to heal. I can do that. The pain isn't nearly as bad as before surgery.

2011 will start with a new right knee. I look forward to going to the beach this summer and playing in the sand with the grandkids. I am also looking forward to having flowers in my yard.

My writing is going well and I am excited about finding an agent this year. This has been a long journey for me, but I think it is coming about.

My family is well and healthy. So far no broken bones. We had a good Christmas with everyone. I'm looking forward to connecting more with my cousins that I don't know, some I have never met. I guess we are a dysfunctional family. I am now connected with most of them and I'm having fun getting to know them.

I wish  the best for all of you this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment