Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home Again

We spent all of last week working on our house in Tennessee and getting it listed with a real estate agent. I hate renting to someone and this one had a new twist to it.

After a week of ranting and raving, we are back home and so glad to see my little house. We are praying our house in Tennessee sales soon and we will only have one house.

While we were there, I re-read Laurie Alice Eakes, The Lady In The Mist. (I'm allergic to dust. Really, I have a horrible sinus infection right now, so I read a lot.) If you have not read it yet, it is a must. I don't know how she does it, but she makes the characters come alive. Dominick is my favorite character. She made him a man to die for. I loved it more the second time than the first, and I can't wait for the next in the Midwife Series.

So much needs to be done today. I'll have a busy day doing laundry and I know I won't get to write any. I hope I can have a whole week next week to write. This week will be spent in income taxes and getting ready for the rest of the week.

Have a wonderful day and I'll write more Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment