Saturday, April 2, 2011

Good Intentions

Yesterday I had good intentions to write on this blog. Things got in the way. I needed to write at least 1,000 words yesterday, but I only accomplished 800. This morning I wrote 400 more, so I am on course. I usually don't write on Saturday and Sunday. If I get behind, I can catch up on Saturday.

Finally, our Income Tax is with our CAP. It's good to have a son who is a CPA. I hate doing this each year and I put it off as long as I can. I say each year, next year will be different, but it isn't. I don't like to do this.

I'm still waiting to hear from an agent. It's almost three months since I sent it in. The company said if you did not hear in three months, consider it rejected. I'll probably write on the three month date and find out for sure. The agent has been nice to correspond with me before.

I finished reading a book that was released yesterday. It's The Unforgiven by Tessa Stockton. This is her first publication. I want to review it Monday and interview her. It was a very interesting book.


At least I did get this done, even if it is a day late. I am trying to get more writing done. Then, my house needs a good spring cleaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment