Thursday, July 26, 2012

FINALLY

Yes, finally I can write on my blog. I hate it when Google decides I may want a new blog, or they want to improve my blog. I have the hardest time getting back on and writing again. This time they messed me up royally. Now, I'm finally on.

This week has been working on my new web site. It looks very good, but is not completely finished. I still have a few more things to do. I am pleased with what I have done. Next week will be the beginning of formatting my ebook. I hope to have it formatted soon so I can send it out to some authors to review. This is beginning to become exciting.

This blog is short. I wanted you to know I am still in this world. I'm taking the rest of the day off and do some house work. Dust bunnies seem to be taking control of the house. I need to take care of them. I'll have more news for you soon. Hopefully, I'll have my web address for you to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment