Monday, July 2, 2012

PARTY ANIMAL

It seems Saturday was all day birthday parties. Our oldest granddaughter, Savannah, and our youngest grandson, Grayson, celebrated their birthdays Saturday. Savannah will be 16 on the 4th, and Grayson will be 8 on the 8th. Time passes so quickly.  They have grown too quickly for me. We did combine their parties and have one instead of two.

Savannah used to think the parades and fireworks were just for her. Then she found out they weren't. She still enjoys the 4th, and she's still a firecracker.

Grayson is the youngest of the family, and he is growing up too fast. He kept me alive eight years ago when I was so sick. I wanted to live to see him. I didn't want him to be without a grandmother he never knew. I made it, and I'm glad I did.

Our partying wasn't over with their party. We went to a surprise party for a friend of ours at 6:00 that evening. It was a pure surprise. We had a little too much cake, but we had a fun week-end. Now we need to settle down and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment