Monday, September 27, 2010

Home From The Hospital

Surgery is over and I am doing well. I came home from the hospital on Friday. There is no place like home. My husband and I had a hard time sleeping Friday night. We swapped sides of the bed several times and finally when we got on our respective sides of the bed all was fine. It's harder for me to get the the bathroom from my side, but we've worked it out.

There are a lot of nurses who read Christian novels. I talked about my favorite authors and pitched a few books to them. It is always great to talk about writing.

I just finished the Advanced Readers Copy of The Master's Wall by Sandi Rog. I've written so much about Sandi and this book that I am probably being boring. After reading it, I can truthfully say it is wonderful and I highly recommend it. You can still get free shipping and a signed copy by contacting DeWard Publishing. I'll do an interview with Sandi when it publishes November 1.

So much needs to be done today with my writing. I haven't done much lately and I need to get busy. The recliner and I have made friends and it is getting easier to work from it. I've got a couple of weeks that I will be more down than up and I plan to take advantage of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment