Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Surgery Over

Yes, the surgery is over and I'm doing well. The nerve block is working and I really have no pain. I walked this morning and sat in a chair for three and a half hours.

My surgeon is wonderful and very concerned about me. He said I was the healthiest he had operated on yesterday. The others were very heavy, so that made me feel good. I'm not skinny, but he said I was healthy.

They just took my IV out and they're calling to see if I can take the antibiotics by mouth. I am doing very well.

Just wanted you to know how I was doing. Have a good day.






3 comments:

  1. May God bless your healing.
    Glad the surgery is now behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a full and complete and RAPID recovery from the surgery for you! Back on the go in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. I am doing so good. My walker is my best friend right now. The pain level is very low, but I still have a lot of swelling. It will take time for it to go away. This has been so good. I will never regret I did it.

    ReplyDelete