Friday, September 17, 2010

News

Not really any big news today, just a lot of old news.

The best news is that I received my Advance Readers Copy of The Master's Wall. I was so excited when I opened the mailbox and found a package there. Monday, I had written DeWard Publishing about how excited I was to read the remainder of the book. They wrote me back and said it went in the mail that day, Monday! For media mail, that is fast to receive it Thursday.

Of course, I had to start it and I've read almost two chapters. (I had to go to a soccer game that my oldest grandson played in, so my reading had to stop. Sorry, grandchildren come first.) After I get my work done, what little I can do, I will be reading again.

Last week-end my husband and I traveled to Alabama to visit my niece and her family. Her son attends Mars Hill Bible School and each year they have Show Choir. This is his senior year and so far we had never been able to attend. This year, we knew it was now or never. We were so glad we attended. Show Choir is wonderful. My great-nephew was wonderful. We didn't see much of him, but to see him enjoy performing was wonderful.

My niece and her husband raise sheep. One of the ewes had delivered a set of twins on Wednesday. They were so cute and still unsettled on their feet. We had a wonderful time with them. My sister and her husband were there and it was almost like a family reunion.

Three more days until surgery. There are still a few places that I will have trouble with the walker, but we are going to take care of them today. I have decided not to take my computer to the hospital. I hope my husband will bring it to me so I can keep up on emails and this blog. I don't think anyone wants detailed information, but some of my friends read this and I can tell you how I am doing.

If you are not one of my FB friends, please do that. I am Katt Anderson.

One more thing. If you have my cell phone number, you can call me at the hospital. I hope I will be able to talk after Monday. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me and tell me the time that I go in. I'm scared, excited and a million other emotions. Most of all I want to get this behind me and think about the other knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment