Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Best Day

This is the best day I have had so far. Very little pain and an almost normal knee. The blisters from the tape are healing and I feel so wonderful today.

The therapist I have is so nice. She has taught me a lot about getting out of a chair and now we are walking with a cane. I have to use my walker until tomorrow, then I'll be on the cane. I can live with that.

Today I go back to the doctor. I think he'll be surprised by my progress. I know I am surprised. I thought I would use the walker for a much longer period of time.

When we bought this house, we have a patio that was marked for basketball free throws. It's almost a half court. It's been a problem to try to figure out what to do with it. It is wonderful for me to walk on. I try to go around it twice a day.

Yesterday I gave my husband a six hour pass to go fishing. I slept most of the time he was gone. He came home with two bass, each weighing about four pounds. He was getting stir crazy.

I'm looking forward to the trip to the doctor. I guess cabin fever is setting in on me. I'm anxious to get to doing more things around the house. This seems to be such a good day starting and I hope it finishes that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment