Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy, Busy

This is a busy and exciting time for me. Last night I finished my synopsis and sent it to be edited. Today I will clean up my query letter and my plans are to send the query letter and the synopsis by snail mail to Steeple Hill Love Inspired.

This is a big step for me. It has amazed me how fast this part of writing has flown. I felt very good with my little writers group when they told me they felt my books was saleable. Now to see it getting closer, it is a little frightening.

I'm excited and scared at the same time. We call our books our "baby" and that is exactly how it feels. I think I am going into labor right now. I hope they don't call my baby ugly. I am anxious to get started on the other two books that are in this series.

Since I did not get to write yesterday, I wanted to get this done first thing this morning. I have a dental appointment later in the day and then I will be reading and correcting and reading more. 

Have a good day. We are getting some much needed rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment