Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Last Day of March

It's hard to believe this is the last day of March. Where did it go? It seems like yesterday it was snowing, well it could be doing that again even now. My tulips are blooming and they are beautiful. We are watching for the bluebirds to come back. Did you know that their wings are a transparent blue? They are so much fun to watch and we have several blue bird houses.

In just three weeks we will be flying out to Scotland. I can hardly wait. This is a trip of a lifetime and we have saved to take it. There are several places that I want to see and I am sure my nephew will show us everything that he can. It is going to be a great vacation.

I have polished half of my book. I will get six chapters to my editor today and then when she finishes with them, I will send six more. I like working with six. She has a better chance to know where I am going in the story and I keep busy correcting. I work as long during the day as my eyes will let me. Today they feel tired already, but I will get more chapters finished.

Last night in the middle of the night, I realized I was making Callie a stronger person. Isn't it funny how all of a sudden something hits you. I realized in one chapter I had done what I had been wanting to do all along. I still need to put a little more doubt in her mind. She is such a sweet character, or that's what I think. You can all make up your mind when the book is published.

No comments:

Post a Comment