Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Early This Morning

Good Morning. I am up early to get some things finished before days end. Tomorrow I leave for Knoxville, TN for a workshop with writers. I am excited because it is our first workshop with our little group of writers. 

Although I am not an authority on writing, I am speaking on a couple of subjects. One is getting started and the other is about agents. I have gotten started on several books, but only have the current one finished, or at least a rough draft. I am still working on it, but I did have a lot of discouragement along the way. 

Right now I am in the process of searching for an agent. I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly. It is hard to pick one that gels with you. I think I have picked out one, but I need to know them better. That will happen at conference in September. I know what I want in an agent and what I expect, now to fill my expectations.

Last night, or rather this morning, I finished reading a book that I am reading for an author. I want to write about it tomorrow. It has a very good plot and kept me interested. I would also like to do an interview with the author if she will agree to it. 

Much to do today. I am still writing my presentation for Saturday. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment