Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is Friday

I don't like to wish my life away, but I am so glad today is Friday. Our little East Tennessee Christian Writers group is having our first workshop this week-end. I am so excited about the ladies wanting to learn more about writing and then I will be glad when this is over.

I am speaking on beginning writing and agents. The beginning and the end, so to speak. I will be glad to get this over so I can go back to my book and work on our Ladies Day at church. I haven't gotten to my website this week, but I hope I can Monday. I want to add a Faith page.

My friend and fellow speaker at our Ladies Day is wanting to try to do have more speaking gigs. We work together as a team so well. This year our Ladies Day is "It's Not About Me." How true that is in our Christian life and there are so many Christians who think the church and everything else should revolve around them. This can be geared to teens or adult women. I think it is a much needed subject.

Today is a busy day, so I must make it short. Everyone have a great week-end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment