Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not much time today

I have a busy day today. My husband has an appointment with a doctor to check his toe. It is not healing like it should and the toe nail will probably have to be removed. 

I wrote a little yesterday, but not as much as I should have. I am waiting for the last edit to see what all needs to be corrected on it. I hope the first chapter is ready to submit to Genesis Contest. I get excited thinking about it.

I don't have many words of wisdom today, just write every day. Try to improve and enjoy what you are doing. I've had a problem with the title of my book and thought I should change it. After talking to several people, it will remain, "Callie's Mountain."

Got to do several things before we leave, so I will make it short. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment