Monday, March 30, 2009

So Much Happening

I don't know what happened Friday, but I just never got around to write my blog. I was working on the proposal to send out, so I guess I can use that as an excuse.

Yes, I did send it out. It is such a big step for me. Now I am polishing the rest of my manuscript and praying that they will ask for it. I know my hubby will be happy when it is finished and sold. I will too. I've lived with Callie for a long time. I'm ready to have something new happen in her life. Yes, she is a real person to me.

This is my day to write. I have to get the rest of the book edited, so I have a lot to do. I am also going to Nashville Thursday for Goodpasture School's Grand Parent Day. I am a Grand Parent, I think. This is the first year that my granddaughter has had a grandparent there and she is excited. Since I left part of my clothes in Kentucky when we were there last, I will travel there to pick them up. That way I will see all the grandchildren.

We leave for Scotland in three weeks. It is getting exciting. My suitcases are laid out and starting to have a few things put in them. We are both excited about the trip. I'm working harder to build up my strength up for the trip. I am sure we will be doing a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment