Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Writing is Becoming More Fun

Isn't it wonderful to do something you really enjoy. I do enjoy writing so much, even when I have to do a lot of re-writes. That is something I hate, but when it is finished, I am so proud of what I have done.

It is hard for me to think of different words all the time. My biggest problem right now is having a lot of -ing words. You have to rearrange sentences to take them out. Sometimes I get so tired to think of other words that my brain feels dead and I have to walk away, do something else and then return to the computer.

Speaking of -ing words, they tell me it's a sign of a weak writer. As my editor says, "I know you can do better." Yes I can and I want to. It is time consuming (another -ing word), but I will get it finished.

My editor wants to finish the edit today and then I will get it back. I will be glued to the computer for a few days. I don't know what I would do without my Flip Dictionary. It is a life saver for my word search.

My husband's toe is a little better. He has to take this week off and he still cannot stand on it for a long time. I'll change the dressing in a little while and see how it looks today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment